Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Quotations by Richard L. Weaver II

When I compiled my book SMOERs---Self-Motivation, Optimism, Encouragement Rules: Daily Reminders for Outstanding Living, I wanted quotations that would drive, activate, and stimulate readers every day of the year.  In the book I included some of my own quotations as well. This book---with a picture of a s'more on the cover---is available at Amazon.


Just as words themselves, pictures, photographs, and other images can deceive.

To admire reveals approval but does not require obedience.

A mature and thoughtful disposition reveals cautious judgment. When you reveal prudence and sagacity, you demonstrate discreet behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Essays, SMOERs Words-of-Wisdom, Fridays Laugh, book reviews... And Then Some! Thank you for your comment.