Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Thursday Essay Preview and a Book on Relationships

And Then Some Publishing News

Find out more about what And Then Some Publishing has to offer help Find a Cure to breast cancer:
Now through May 31, 2010 buy any of And Then Some Publishing's 8 books through Amazon.com and donate up to $8 of each book sold!

How to achieve and support relationship rules is what the book, Relationship Rules: For Long-Term Happiness, Security, and Commitmentis all about. There are numerous suggestions, steps, and additional ideas that will motivate, encourage, and challenge relationship partners.
The books Richard L. Weaver II enjoys reading offer a look at the truth. One of the reviewers of Willis's book said, “While some veterans would be content to simply remember through a haze essayof rose-colored reflections, Dr. Willis clearly reports the truth as he knows it.” Civilian In an Ill-Fitting Uniform: A Memoir of World War II, by Edgar E. Willisreports the truth—unvarnished as it may be.

See more book reviews every Monday:
 Book Club... And Then Some!

Thursday's And Then Some Essay preview:

Thursday’s essay is called, “Looking back over my life, these have been my 'eureka' moments.” I'm simply taking a moment (a slight recess) to review some of the events that changed my life forever.

Looking back over my life, these have been my 'eureka' moments
by Richard L. Weaver II 

Excerpt:
Being a writer I have spent many hours looking back over my life.  It hasn’t been a question of what I would do differently as much as a situation of analyzing and writing about what took place.  It is more about establishing historical markers than about mentally reconstructing the past— although, I admit, I do a little of both.  In this essay I want to highlight those events in my life that did not just happen but that changed the way I did things.  They are my “eureka” moments.


And Then Some Works!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Essays, SMOERs Words-of-Wisdom, Fridays Laugh, book reviews... And Then Some! Thank you for your comment.