Friday, March 18, 2011

LAUGH . . . And Then Some

A very depressed man walks into a bar.  He sits down on a stool and orders a triple scotch.  He quickly downs his drink and orders another.  The bartender, seeing the man is in some distress, asks if he is all right.  The man replies, "I just came home early from work and found my wife in bed with my best friend.  I told her to pack her bags and go, it's finished between us."

The bartender said, "What about your friend?"

The man replied, "I looked him straight in the eye and said . . . BAD DOG!"


Laugh Like There's No Tomorrow: Over 2,000 jokes from the Internet

From Day #180 in a complete manuscript compiled by Richard L. Weaver II

No comments:

Post a Comment

Essays, SMOERs Words-of-Wisdom, Fridays Laugh, book reviews... And Then Some! Thank you for your comment.