Friday, June 1, 2012

LAUGH . . . And Then Some!

Three kids are sitting around and one kid asks, "What's the earliest thing you can remember?"

The first kid says, "I remember these two hands reaching in, grabbing my head, bri Three nging me out of this dark place into the light, turning me upside down, and spanking my bottom!"

The second kid says, "I remember being in this dark, warm place, floating, having a grand old time!"

The third kid says, "I can remember going to the prom with my father and leaving with my mother!"



Laugh Like There's No Tomorrow: Over 2,000 jokes from the Internet, Volume 2

From Day #50 in a second complete manuscript compiled by Richard L. Weaver II

No comments:

Post a Comment

Essays, SMOERs Words-of-Wisdom, Fridays Laugh, book reviews... And Then Some! Thank you for your comment.