Friday, July 27, 2012

LAUGH . . . And Then Some!

A father asks his ten year-old son if he knows about the birds and the bees.

"I don't want to know!" the child
said, bursting into tears.

Confused, the father asked his son what was wrong.

"Oh dad," he sobbed, "at age six I got the 'There's no Santa' speech. At age seven I got the 'There's no Easter Bunny' speech. Then at age eight, you hit me with the 'There's no Tooth Fairy' speech! If you're going to tell me now that grown-ups don't really have sex, I've got nothing left to live for!"


Laugh Like There's No Tomorrow: Over 2,000 jokes from the Internet, Volume 2

From Day #73 in a second complete manuscript compiled by Richard L. Weaver II

No comments:

Post a Comment

Essays, SMOERs Words-of-Wisdom, Fridays Laugh, book reviews... And Then Some! Thank you for your comment.