Friday, October 12, 2012

LAUGH . . . And Then Some!

Military justice is to justice what military music is to music.

 Military intelligence is a contradiction in terms.

 One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know.

I must say that I find television very educational. The minute somebody turns it on, I go to the library and read a book.

I have had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it.

 If I held you any closer I would be on the other side of you.

I must confess, I was born at a very early age.

I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as members.



Laugh Like There's No Tomorrow: Over 2,000 jokes from the Internet, Volume 2

From Day #99 in a second complete manuscript compiled by Richard L. Weaver II

No comments:

Post a Comment

Essays, SMOERs Words-of-Wisdom, Fridays Laugh, book reviews... And Then Some! Thank you for your comment.