Friday, October 4, 2013

Friday Humor

11. Give me golf clubs, fresh air and a beautiful partner, and you can keep the clubs and the fresh air.
~ Jack Benny


12. There is no similarity between golf and putting; they are two different games, one played in the air, and the other on the ground.~ Ben Hogan

13. Professional golf is the only sport where, if you win 20% of the time, you're the best.
~ Jack Nicklaus


14. The uglier a man's legs are, the better he plays golf. It's almost a law.
~ H. G. Wells


15. I never pray on a golf course. Actually, the Lord answers my prayers everywhere except on the course.
~ Billy Graham


16. If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf.
~ Bob Hope


17. While playing golf today, I hit two good balls. I stepped on a rake.
~ Henny Youngman


18. If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.

~ Jack Lemmon


19. You can make a lot of money in this game. Just ask my ex-wives. Both of them are so rich that neither of their husbands work.

~ Lee Trevino


20. I'm not saying my golf game went bad, but if I grew tomatoes, they'd come up sliced.

~ Lee Trevino

No comments:

Post a Comment

Essays, SMOERs Words-of-Wisdom, Fridays Laugh, book reviews... And Then Some! Thank you for your comment.