Friday, September 14, 2012

LAUGH . . . And Then Some!

Sunday, I had a near death experience that has changed me forever.

I went horseback riding. Everything was going fine until the horse starts bouncing out of control. I tried with all my might to hang on, but was thrown off. Just when things could not possibly get worse, my foot gets caught in the stirrup. When this happened, I fell head first to the ground. My head continued to bounce harder as the horse did not stop or even slow down.

Just as I was giving up hope and losing consciousness the Walmart manager came and unplugged it.

Thank goodness for Real Heroes!




Laugh Like There's No Tomorrow: Over 2,000 jokes from the Internet, Volume 2

From Day #96 in a second complete manuscript compiled by Richard L. Weaver II

No comments:

Post a Comment

Essays, SMOERs Words-of-Wisdom, Fridays Laugh, book reviews... And Then Some! Thank you for your comment.