Friday, January 4, 2013

LAUGH . . . And Then Some!

A very respectable woman went into a pharmacy and approached the pharmacist. “I need to buy some cyanide.”

The pharmacist asked, “Why in the world do you need cyanide?”

The lady replied, “I need it to poison my husband.”

The pharmacist could not believe what he heard. “Lord above! I can’t give you cyanide to kill your husband. I’d lose my license and we’d both wind up in jail! I absolutely WILL NOT sell you any cyanide!”

The woman then put her hand into her purse and produced a photograph of her husband in bed with the pharmacist’s wife.

The pharmacist examined the picture, gasped and then replied, “Well … this does change things. You didn't say that you had a prescription.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Essays, SMOERs Words-of-Wisdom, Fridays Laugh, book reviews... And Then Some! Thank you for your comment.