Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Quotations by Richard L. Weaver II

What I didn’t know when I began collating my book, SMOERs–Self Motivation, Optimism, Encouragement Rules: Daily Reminders for Outstanding Living (And Then Some Publishing LLC, 2009), was simply that the daily rules enumerated there would prompt me to write some of my own quotations. I have been told by some of my readers that my quotations are just as good, deserve just as much attention, as many of the others I cite.

Here, then (on the Wednesdays of each week until I run out of quotations) is a collection of some of my own quotations from my SMOERs book. They appear here in no order at all, except as they appear in the book.

"Moments of reflection are a gift for a deeper understanding and appreciation of all that we have, all that we know, and all that we feel."

Find tons of quotes to inspire your journey:
SMOERs - Available at Amazon
Self Motivation, Optimism, Encouragement Rules

No comments:

Post a Comment

Essays, SMOERs Words-of-Wisdom, Fridays Laugh, book reviews... And Then Some! Thank you for your comment.