Tuesday, September 3, 2013

And Then Some News

Dr. Weaver's Thursday essay is called, "Memorable messages about college," and the first paragraph reads like this:

I do not remember a single memorable message about college given to me by my parents or by any other person. All I know is that as far as college was concerned, it was a foregone conclusion that everyone goes to college after high school. Perhaps, that was an embedded message that resulted from two important factors: 1) Both my parents were college educated. One was a science teacher, and the other was a university professor (a professor of conservation, natural resources, University of Michigan).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Essays, SMOERs Words-of-Wisdom, Fridays Laugh, book reviews... And Then Some! Thank you for your comment.