Tuesday, September 17, 2013

And Then Some News

The first paragraph, and part of the second paragraph, of Thursday's essay, "And Then Some Revisited," read as follows:

At my blog, you will not just find the core philosophy, "The Core of the "And Then Some" Philosophy Part I," but you will find, too, the number of pivotal moments in my life, "The Core of the "And Then Some" Philosophy Part II," which have proven, over and over, the validity of the philosophy and why it is so firmly entrenched not just in my life but in my psyche.

That philosophy was written for a speech I delivered more than twenty-five years ago. Since that time, my textbook, COMMUNICATING EFFECTIVELY 10e (McGraw-Hill, 2012) has gone through at least eight editions, and is now in its tenth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Essays, SMOERs Words-of-Wisdom, Fridays Laugh, book reviews... And Then Some! Thank you for your comment.